Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fall a time for Change

-CHANGE-
What have you always wanted to change? I always want to change something. Whether it be my hair color, attitude, dress size, position, or wall colors.
The most recent change started in June after reading 'Naturally Thin' by Bethenny Frankel.
That was when I realized the love and support I needed give myself to be healthy FOREVER!
For me it wasn't about losing weight. I wanted to keep what I had lost off and get healthy. this book changed so many aspects of my thinking. I have lost 13pounds since I read this book. I have become high maintenance when it comes to what I will and won't eat. Processed food is out....all natural WHOLE foods are in! The guilt monster has been quieted and my family has also started to embrace a new way of eating. Thank you Bethenny...the common sense is invaluable to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment