Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer Week in Utah





We left for Utah on Wed. (the kids and I). Flew in and rented what else...a mini van. I am not a mini van Mom(No offense to those that are). Went to my Mom's house to stay for a nice long visit. I am happy to have a wonderful Mom that I enjoy being around and their is always something going on at her house. We had family dinner's, parties, fireworks(won't go there now),water fun, and enjoyed a lot of family time. I was lucky enough to get to talk to my youngest (littlest) brother. :) We don't usually get time to talk and he took me to the Red Iguana....I highly recommend it!! Had a great visit with him. His girlfriend too is THE BOMB! I love them both!
The kids loved Discovery Gateway! I enjoyed pushing them down between the HUGE domino's and them falling giggling. We had a great time in Utah. The only thing (person) missing was my love Scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment